Monday, May 16, 2011

Getaway in Moab

042172 Stitch128
183 Stitch100134
My family just spent a week in southern Utah exploring the red rock of Arches and the Canyon lands. I loved the break from busy life. I was able to forget about the the worries of the world for a while and enjoy the creations of God. We hiked, jumped rocks, 4-wheeled (hummer tour), biked, took pictures, and sight saw.
207 Stitch193241
226295274
Some of us went on a guided hike through the Fiery Furnace in Arches. Our park ranger guide stopped us under surprise arch where we discussed how nature has been proven to relieve stress. I love nature because it does calm me and brings my spirit closer to God. Works of God’s hands are truly beautiful and always remind me of Him.
012034
068086
Of course, I also loved the opportunity to spend time with my family. They are truly amazing and inspiring people. I am so grateful that God put them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment