Tuesday, September 6, 2011

South Carolina is calling

Well I have a whole hour and a half until I am set apart as a missionary. The nerves are building, but so is the excitement. There are so many unknowns when it comes to a mission. I am going to be tracking, teaching, and sweating while I serve. I keep hearing that a mission is really hard work. I'm sure it will be, but I know that as I do my best the Lord will do the rest. He will give me the strength to endure when times are hard and guide me when the pathway is unclear. I know I'm going to learn sooooo much while I serve, and I can't wait to get into the thick of it and experience my mission for myself. I am excited for life after the mission too. I'll get to play oboe again, spend quality time with friends and family again, and eventually find that special someone who I will marry.  Life is so full and so worth living, even if sometimes I want to skip forward several years.

Now South Carolina is calling, and tomorrow I begin the next 18 months of my life!

TTFN  y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment